MPN: Does Not Apply
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Brand: Unbranded
Condition: New
All returns accepted: ReturnsNotAccepted

Thread Spool Holder
Single Cone
Use on Embroidery or Sewing Machine
This holder will allow you to use 1000-5000 Meter cones or serger spools so you can
save
BIG TIME
on thread.
(1000M spools are typically called mini-king or king spools, 5000M spools are used on commercial sewing and embroidery machines)
Forget paying  $5.99 or more for an 1100 yd small spools at the fabric or sewing store.
Now you can search ebay and find sellers that sell 5000 meter commercial cones in bulk for an avg of $2-3 each.  You can also find 1000m spools for about a buck each in bulk collections.
This will also hold 5000 meter spools of bobbin thread when you are refilling your own bobbins (eBay cost $10-11 for a 5000m spool of 60wt).
Embroidery can really eat thru thread AND your budget if you don’t plan ahead.
I make these on a Computer Controlled Router, so quality is uniform.  The pieces simply fit together and can be glued if a permanent bond is desired.  The eye can be turned vertical or horizontal.
I use these myself on a daily basis.
Ships at buyers expense by US First Class Mail with tracking.  Multiple purchases will be combined by weight at checkout for an accurate shipping total.